Closed

Bioshock 1 and 2 for $7.49,Is it a good deal?

16 answers Last reply
More about bioshock good deal
  1. Hi :)

YES...

All the best Brett :)
  2. Have you played these titles?
  3. The games themselves are amazing, however on PC they are crappy console ports.

I had to spend time tweaking the .ini file to get the mouse handling well. And I also had to fix the in game sound as there was none.
  4. Thanks for the info.
  5. No worries.

For the money it's probably worth getting them, just because they are such good games, but you may have a few issues here and there on the PC versions.
  6. Hi :)

I played 1 with no PC problems at all....its a brilliant price for both...assuming you like FPS...

All the best Brett :)
  7. YES!

they are considered some of the best fps's to be released in the last 3-6 years...
  8. Bioshock 2 is pretty cool, but the original Bioshock is one of the best games ever made. You have to play with the settings quite a bit to get the mouse to play nicely as I recall, but the games are fantastic otherwise.
  9. played both but got bored of both and only finished the first 1... its a very pretty game with the odd creepy area but in general its a very mid level fps/rpg. personally i found 1 ok but had no replay value. and 2 i got bored with after about an hour of ingame time...
    worth the money... to some yes, to me no... number 1 i would buy at that price but 2 i wouldnt.
  10. They have Metro 2033 for $4.99,i bought that also,downloading it now!
  11. bioshock awsome games best single player games played last 5 years.
  12. This is an incredibly good deal they are both great games.
  13. Is a good game,you can commemorate this.
  14. indeed some of the best games of their times and I still love them. What can I say great gameplay, story, scenery and even graphics for their time, 1 hint play them in order :) or you'll most likely be a bit confused.

P.S. Don't worry about multiplayer it's crap.
  15. At that price, the games is a definite must-buy.
  16. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games Product