Upgrade to Professional - Won't recognize Printers

After upgrading from Home to Professional, the computer won't recognize my printers. I deleted printers and software and disconnected the printers, rebooted. Downloaded the latest drivers and software, ran the installation, then plugged in the printers when prompted. The computer did not recognize the printers.

HELP!!

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I had a similar problem with XP pro after installing a new
printer, using the IP address in place of the Alias in
printer port setup cured the problem.