Printer ~Epson Stylus 880

Help a novice please!! I do email & print , problem, now
I can't print anything, says "Paused" when I tried to get
some info on my printer. What did I do wrong? How can I
correct this to start printing??
1 answer Last reply
More about printer epson stylus

    Hi
    As i think , the printer must be 'paused'. you can resume it from printers folders
    click Start>settings>printers and faxes and right click the printer
    select "Pause printing" if there is a mark against it. ( The mark already present means The printer is is paused right now ) . after clicking verify the check mark is not there before the Pause printing option in context menu.

    Does it helped ????

    "Tessie" wrote:

    > Help a novice please!! I do email & print , problem, now
    > I can't print anything, says "Paused" when I tried to get
    > some info on my printer. What did I do wrong? How can I
    > correct this to start printing??

Stylus Epson Printers Windows XP