TO ALL PLAY STATION 2 PLAYERS

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
8 PAILY

ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY
15 answers Last reply
More about play station players
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:

    > IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
    > FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
    > 8 PAILY
    >
    > ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

    Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top. Or, if you prefer,
    third row up from the bottom. It's a button that looks a bit larger than
    the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift' key. Please read up on
    it's uses. Thank you.
    --
    RJB
    3/11/2005 9:00:36 AM

    "Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
    -Homer Simpson
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:

    > IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
    > FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
    > 8 PAILY
    >
    > ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

    Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top (excluding the Fkey
    row). Or, if you prefer, third row up from the bottom. It's a button that
    looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
    key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.
    --
    RJB
    3/11/2005 9:00:36 AM

    "Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
    -Homer Simpson
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700, JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote:
    >
    >> IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
    >> FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
    >> 8 PAILY
    >>
    >> ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY
    >
    >Left side of the keyboard. Third row down from the top (excluding the Fkey
    >row). Or, if you prefer, third row up from the bottom. It's a button that
    >looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
    >key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.

    WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer:
    http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
    "Door's to your left" -Gord
    (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

    Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:21:21 -0700 in
    <11657-42316311-283@storefull-3211.bay.webtv.net>,
    JSharp1954@webtv.net graced the world with this thought:

    >IF YOU HAVE A PLAY STATION 2 AND A GAME CALLED EVERQUEST THEN YOU CAN
    >FIND ME ON A SERVER CALLED FERLONS HOPE UNDER A NAME OF LOVETOKISS A LV
    >8 PAILY
    >
    >ILL BE ON AT 5 PM AZ TIME ON SATURDAY

    and I'm sure people will be lining up to group with you.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> crashed Echelon writing
    news:fzcbtffi88in.dlg@ID-221573.user.individual.net:

    > It's a button that
    > looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
    > key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.

    My shift is smaller than it

    --
    Bjarke Andersen
    Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On 11 Mar 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Bjarke Andersen wrote:

    > RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> crashed Echelon writing
    > news:fzcbtffi88in.dlg@ID-221573.user.individual.net:
    >
    >> It's a button that
    >> looks a bit larger than the 'Tab' key and a bit smaller than the 'Shift'
    >> key. Please read up on it's uses. Thank you.
    >
    > My shift is smaller than it

    Yes, but I'm sure you're aware I was trying, in a semi-humorous way to say,
    "Hey stupid, turn off the caps lock".
    --
    RJB
    3/11/2005 10:14:59 AM

    "Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die."
    -Salvador Dali
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    Dark Tyger wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    ....
    >
    >
    > WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
    >

    LOL
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in
    news:l0d331lshaec88eldlku9eug9kp11hh01c@4ax.com:
    > WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
    >

    He got people to respond...

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
    Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 27 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage
    Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 28 Provisioner
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
    wrote:

    >Dark Tyger wrote:
    >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >...
    >>
    >>
    >> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
    >>
    >
    >LOL

    ....then comes the peanut gallery we prefer would stay hidden from my
    own ISP. ><

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer:
    http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
    "Door's to your left" -Gord
    (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

    Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
    wrote:

    >Dark Tyger wrote:
    >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >...
    >>
    >>
    >> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^

    In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
    On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)


    Palindrome
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    In article <i6n531l9kqejroburgeqmj7pirr7h82se3@4ax.com>, damon-
    nomad@tiscali.co.uk says...
    > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Dark Tyger wrote:
    > >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    > >> wrote:
    > >>
    > >...
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
    >
    > In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
    > On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)

    Nah, it means "American's On Line"... guess its the same thing after
    all.

    j/k... couldn't resist it

    (ps yes I know its technicaly "America Online" but that wasn't quite as
    fitting)
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:38:53 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

    >In article <i6n531l9kqejroburgeqmj7pirr7h82se3@4ax.com>, damon-
    >nomad@tiscali.co.uk says...
    >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:01:02 -0600, ima420r <ima420r@excite.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Dark Tyger wrote:
    >> >> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:03:58 -0500, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
    >> >> wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >...
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> WebTVers: Making AOLers look smarter every day. ^_^
    >>
    >> In the UK, for many years the joke was that "AOL" stood for "Arseholes
    >> On Line" - of course, we're all more enlightened now :)
    >
    >Nah, it means "American's On Line"... guess its the same thing after
    >all.
    >
    >j/k... couldn't resist it
    >
    >(ps yes I know its technicaly "America Online" but that wasn't quite as
    >fitting)

    When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
    concidered the low end of the totem pole.

    Didn't take long for WebTVers to claim that spot. :)
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:44:09 GMT, Larry Laffer <private@aol.com>
    wrote:

    >When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
    >concidered the low end of the totem pole.

    Yes, that's right - I remember those days well... For some reason,
    people accepted that AOL's subscribers were the dimmest of the dim.
    Why, I have no idea, as they were no worse than anyone else, really!

    >Didn't take long for WebTVers to claim that spot. :)

    Oh yes, I remember THOSE lot.


    Palindrome
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    <damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:44:09 GMT, Larry Laffer <private@aol.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >When I stared out in the newsgroup scene in '92, AOLers were
    > >concidered the low end of the totem pole.
    >
    > Yes, that's right - I remember those days well... For some reason,
    > people accepted that AOL's subscribers were the dimmest of the dim.
    > Why, I have no idea, as they were no worse than anyone else, really!

    Actually, they were. There were people who used independent ISPs, who had
    to configure slip/ppp (and none of this "Internet Connection Wizard" stuff
    either, you were in the nitty gritty) and download the various un-integrated
    bits of software needed, often starting off the process by discovering that
    without having an ftp client it's actually fairly difficult to get an ftp
    client.

    And then there were people who installed AOL, picked a local access number,
    and were online.

    Ease of use for the people who weren't up to the task of getting on the net
    via a local ISP was the reason AOL became so popular. The fact that it
    enabled people to get online who otherwise would have been weeded out of the
    Internet gene pool by the bar set by local ISPs is why it became the butt of
    so many jokes.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:52:58 -0600, Faned <faned@wyld.qx.net> wrote:

    >Ease of use for the people who weren't up to the task of getting on the net
    >via a local ISP was the reason AOL became so popular. The fact that it
    >enabled people to get online who otherwise would have been weeded out of the
    >Internet gene pool by the bar set by local ISPs is why it became the butt of
    >so many jokes.

    Yes, I see what you mean :) To us hardy souls reared on local
    Bulletin Boards, getting on the 'Net was looked on as a cinch...
    There was a bit of a stampede when they came out, now you mention it.!


    Palindrome
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Servers Video Games