Sign in with
Your question

Devil may cry 4 screen black mission 5

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2012 1:23:31 PM

Hello,
sir i was playind devil may cry 4 on pc . The game ran fine until the fifth mission , now when i enterthe portrait of old men and go down i find a door and when i enter it the screen turns black saying "now loading ..." but nothing happens. plz help

ram : 8gb

cpu: core i3
gpu : EAH6950 series 2gd5 (2gb graphic card)
May 29, 2012 4:35:42 AM

1) First of all, go to the following folder. It's a hidden folder, so you might need to enable 'show hidden files' option, or manually enter the path in the explorer address bar:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\capcom\DEVILMAYCRY4

2) There should be a file named "config.ini", open it with notepad.

3) Locate the line "SLI=ON". Change this to "SLI=OFF". This is the FIX.

4) Save the file, and you're done.

this may fix the load crash that you may be getting as it seems its crashing b4 the level 5 cutscene.
m
l
June 21, 2012 1:07:09 PM

i tried but it was itself saved as "SLI=OFF"...... and i still cannot run the game after level 5
m
l
Related resources
June 21, 2012 1:14:02 PM

Same problem here and still no solution.............
m
l
November 2, 2012 9:21:09 AM

In My Game "Now Loading" Problem Is Created You Know The Soloution???
Changing SLI=OFF Nothing will be changed Please Help Me...
My Con. No. Is 8733056803
m
l
February 1, 2014 7:03:50 AM

pratik75 said:
Hello,
sir i was playind devil may cry 4 on pc . The game ran fine until the fifth mission , now when i enterthe portrait of old men and go down i find a door and when i enter it the screen turns black saying "now loading ..." but nothing happens. plz help

ram : 8gb

cpu: core i3
gpu : EAH6950 series 2gd5 (2gb graphic card)

m
l
February 1, 2014 7:05:08 AM

was playind devil may cry 4 on pc . The game ran fine until the fifth mission , now when i enterthe portrait of old men and go down i find a door and when i enter it the screen turns black saying "now loading ..." but nothing happens. plz help
m
l
!