Sign in with
Your question

Windows 8 Pro Freezing all the time

Last response: in Windows 8
October 30, 2012 9:21:05 PM

I have been using the final release sense the release date on friday and i am experiencing freeze's all the time!! seems more frequent when i am using youtube or playing video. Is anyone else exsperiencing this issue and has anyone figured out a way to prevent this ? I tried bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes but in command says its not a proper command and gives me a list of the bsdedit commands. this issue is extremely frustrating as i do enjoy the new style of the OS but with it freezing all the time it pretty much renders this OS useless!
November 1, 2012 7:54:18 PM

profkefah said:
it may either temperature problem or hdd
so download this program http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php?p=89594&t...
then upload an image

You should give more information to people instead of just shouting for them to "Download this program" with a direct link to the file, not even telling them the name or its function.
m
l
Related resources
November 2, 2012 9:16:27 AM

azathoth said:
You should give more information to people instead of just shouting for them to "Download this program" with a direct link to the file, not even telling them the name or its function.

that right
the program is hw monitor
which detecting the temperatuore of pc parts
m
l
November 5, 2012 3:42:13 AM

I had forgot about this post sorry for the late reply. It is definitely not temp issues as i run HW monitor all the time on my second monitor. I am running a full custom liquid cooling system so cpu temps never go over 42c on full load and gpu temps never go over 40c. HD&SSD's are air cooled and are running anywhere from 30c - 38c. I am running intel 520 240gig ssd, kingston 120gig hyperx ssd, and 2x 1tb western digital caviar black HD's. I think i found the issue as i was using a older ver of Cpuid hardware monitor and older ver of GPUZ which was not certified for windows 8. once i changed these to the up to date ver's i have not had a crash sense. but thank you for the help. I do notice though whenever using youtube or any flash app online that it gets super laggy. Not sure if its just windows 8 being new and needs to work the bugs out or what.
m
l
!