Magelo and Alternate Sol Ro flag?

I've obtained the alternate flag for Sol Ro for my cleric. Fun stuff,
now I can two-box my beastlord in there with him. :)

Trying to figure out how to show that alternate access flag in magelo
though... I don't see "Killed Efreeti dude in WW" anywhere. Figured
I'd ask here to see if I'm just missing something obvious before I
pester the magelo fellas.

--
Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric

A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

"Darkensolo" <handy@solo-technology.killthis.com> wrote in message
> I've obtained the alternate flag for Sol Ro for my cleric. Fun stuff,
> now I can two-box my beastlord in there with him. :)
>
> Trying to figure out how to show that alternate access flag in magelo
> though... I don't see "Killed Efreeti dude in WW" anywhere. Figured
> I'd ask here to see if I'm just missing something obvious before I
> pester the magelo fellas.

Doesnt count to progression afaik, so wouldnt be there....though could add
it as a key I guess.