unable to customize paper size for epson lq-2180

i was wondering if it's possible to customize paper size for my epson lq-2180 as i don't see the option at all. it used to be avail. in win98. tried to installed win98 drivers on my xp but still don't see the customize paper size option; only able to select the pre-defined ones. thank you for any help.

Try looking under 'Start|Printers and Faxes|File|Server Properties|Forms'.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"teoh" <teoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i was wondering if it's possible to customize paper size for my epson
lq-2180 as i don't see the option at all. it used to be avail. in win98.
tried to installed win98 drivers on my xp but still don't see the customize
paper size option; only able to select the pre-defined ones. thank you for
any help.

printer and on windows98 we would simply use generic
printer and with "Custom" paper settings set the paper
size to 1360 x 1100 for 132 collum printind and 11 inch
eyeline paper. I am not able to do the same on XP Pro.
Can anybody HELP

thanks. i see that i'm able to cuztomize paper size now. however, how do i make my printer to use the customized form as i can't see the newly created form available for me to select?

"Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]" wrote:

> Try looking under 'Start|Printers and Faxes|File|Server Properties|Forms'.
>
> Hal
> --
> Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
> Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
> Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com
>
> "teoh" <teoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > i was wondering if it's possible to customize paper size for my epson
> lq-2180 as i don't see the option at all. it used to be avail. in win98.
> tried to installed win98 drivers on my xp but still don't see the customize
> paper size option; only able to select the pre-defined ones. thank you for
> any help.

Yaliang

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
Dear Friends,

I find this discussion for solving the same problems to apply customized page size. Fortunately, it was successfully solved. My approaches are shown below:

1. Follow Hal's suggestions to create a new form via 'Start|Printers and Faxes|File|Server Properties|Forms'.

2. Restart the computer. Then, go to the printer's properties page ('Start|Printers and Faxes|Select Your Printer|Properties|Devices Settings') to select the paper form for 'Manual Paper Feed'.

Then, it should work well on your side, too. ;)

TRENDING THREADS