cannot create a file when that file already exists

Jim

I receive the error listed in the subject when I try to
print after setting up a network printer. The printer is
a Compaq C3-1000 which is direct connected to a Win ME
computer. My XP computer is networked to the ME
computer. I've set up the printer on the XP printer and
it appears to be set up correct. When I try to print
from Word or Notepad I receive this error.

Any ideas?

Jim

I'm getting the same error using similar OS's. My Windows ME machine has
a Lexmark Z-22 direct connected to it. My XP machine is networked via
cat 5 and I can share files between both and even see the printer on
the ME machine. However, I get this same error when trying to print
from my XP machine. Is this happening as a result of MS Update? I can't
find any solutions to this problem on the MS site either!?!

--
jtfenske