printer problem

July 19, 2004 1:26:22 AM

My printer stopped working but i got fixed. I had to
reinstall it.It was a lot of trouble but i got it done.
It shows up in add and remove programs and the device man.
says its working, but part of my computer doesn't know it.
When i open control panel and click on printers and
faxes it shows no printers.if i click add printer a little
box pops up with a red circle with an x in it."operation
could not be completd. No errer code or explanation.
If i click print on a picture it ask which printer i
want to use but doesn't give me a selection.
This one has got me beat. Can some one please help.
thanks Jack

More about : printer problem

Anonymous
July 19, 2004 8:08:11 AM

i got it! reading other peoples problems, like mine, it
turns out to be the print spooler not started. the command
prompt net start spooler did it.thanks, JACK

!