Sign in with
Your question

Dragon Age Origins

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2012 5:38:58 PM

In Dragon Age Origins, I'm wondering, if I get stuck in a mission and can't complete it, and need to back out and go level up and come back, how do I get out of the mission? Is there a way to load previous levels/missions if you haven't saved them in separate save slots?

More about : dragon age origins

May 30, 2012 6:32:42 PM

It depends on the mission. Sometimes they can include a destination that you cant leave until you've found the exit. The fade is like that. So if you are in there then I don't think you can escape, you have to find the exit. Other ones tend to be broken up by going somewhere or speaking to someone. Those are easy to avoid continuing. Just don't do them. As for some specific mission rollback option - there isn't one. The rule is to save often and sensibly. Never take on a mission without saving first.
May 30, 2012 6:37:38 PM

Ok, I'm at a mission where zombies are attacking a village across a bridge and then by a lake, it's at night, but I can't even come close to winning and I can't seem to back out of it???? It's pretty early on in the game.
Related resources
May 31, 2012 6:10:55 AM

redcliff? im stuck there too. havent tried recently but get trhe oil barrels to start on fire,get the dwarves locked in the house to help and give soldiers emblems from chantry to raise courage
May 31, 2012 7:29:34 AM

This is what I did:

1. Go up the hill and talk to Ser Perth to start the battle. The fighting there is pretty easy, as the knights will do most of it.

2. Then, go down the hill into the village, and when you start getting surrounded, run back up the hill, and the knights will kill all the zombies after you.

3. Heal your party, go down the hill again, fight till you're surrounded, and run back up the hill. Do this until all the zombies are dead (there are like 9 or 10 waves of them).
May 31, 2012 7:37:24 AM

i would but i gave up on the game. maybe i beat that part but what about the next. i just dont care about the pausing and figuring tactics out. an im on easy. maybe im just too late to true pc rpg. hope you figure it out jtl. if you go to mages tower get wynne. set her as healer. shes suppose to be abetter mage than morrigan, and she heals your party
May 31, 2012 8:15:42 AM

If you're truly suck put it on easy mode until you've passed it. Once done, don't enter Redcliff castle until you're ready.

Oh and a little tip: when you get yourself in the castle and you face the Revenant, b sure to open the castle gates. I never did that. :|
May 31, 2012 9:50:32 PM

It's all about paying attention to what's going on, managing your party and adopting to the situation and enemy movements.

The advice about running back to the knights is very good if you're really getting outgunned, but if you pay attention and manage your party well that fight isn't that complicated as killing the tentacle moster under orzimmar.
!