EPSON C-60

Tags:
  • Windows XP
July 19, 2004 10:09:03 PM

every time I start up computer I get an icon of my printer in my tool tray and when I right click on it I get a pop-up screen of documents waiting to be printed. I always have a dummy article waiting to be printed. I never used to get this, now every time I use my computer I have to delete the dummy object so when I do use my printer it dosen't print a dummy article. How do I get rid of this dummy article that is always waiting?
Thank you
--
cmaze

More about : epson

Anonymous
July 20, 2004 6:13:38 AM

Chris wrote:
> every time I start up computer I get an icon of my printer in my tool
> tray and when I right
> click on it I get a pop-up screen of documents waiting to be printed.
> I always have a dummy article waiting to be printed. I never used to
> get this, now every time I use my computer I have to delete the dummy
> object so when I do use my printer it dosen't print a dummy article.
> How do I get rid of this dummy article that is always waiting? Thank
> you

Suggest you uninstall and reinstall your printer /properly/.