EPSON C-60

every time I start up computer I get an icon of my printer in my tool tray and when I right click on it I get a pop-up screen of documents waiting to be printed. I always have a dummy article waiting to be printed. I never used to get this, now every time I use my computer I have to delete the dummy object so when I do use my printer it dosen't print a dummy article. How do I get rid of this dummy article that is always waiting?
Thank you
--
cmaze
1 answer Last reply

    Chris wrote:
    > every time I start up computer I get an icon of my printer in my tool
    > tray and when I right
    > click on it I get a pop-up screen of documents waiting to be printed.
    > I always have a dummy article waiting to be printed. I never used to
    > get this, now every time I use my computer I have to delete the dummy
    > object so when I do use my printer it dosen't print a dummy article.
    > How do I get rid of this dummy article that is always waiting? Thank
    > you

    Suggest you uninstall and reinstall your printer /properly/.

Windows XP