Print Screen Font Colors

How do I change the font color that is printed when using the print screen command? I only want to change the color when using 'Print Screen', not when printing any other way.

You are going to have to paste into a paint program and do some editing. Of course
this depends on what you are capturing. If you can change the font color before the
capture...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jaylan13" <jaylan13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the font color that is printed when using the print screen command?
I only want to change the color when using 'Print Screen', not when printing any
other way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts