presario 724 audio driver

Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of a download for a VIA AC97 audio
driver that will work under win98se on a presario 724ea? I've tried
contacting compaq, but they basically refused to answer my question.

TIA
Liam

---

Try the VIA web site. It's probably part of the VIA 4-in-1 driver downloads
which should work on any computer with a VIA chipset... Ben Myers

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:58:52 +0100, "usenet" <null@null.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Can anyone point me in the direction of a download for a VIA AC97 audio
>driver that will work under win98se on a presario 724ea? I've tried
>contacting compaq, but they basically refused to answer my question.
>
>TIA
>Liam
>

>---

hh

Uh, PC makers seldom provide drivers for downgrading an OS.
HH