Place to go to ask questions about gaming systems

do i have to have a specific xbox 360 wirless adapter for my xbox 360 or it doesnt really matter?
2 answers Last reply
More about place questions gaming systems
  1. You need one made for the XBOX.
  2. The only USB wireless adaptors that work for the xbox are the ones that are made for it. Although, I'm pretty sure the new xboxes have them built-in.

    An alternative. I'm not 100% sure on this but I think you can get a second wireless access point/router and bridge it with the first and then connect it to the ethernet port on the xbox.
    Of course, you would need to go to the expense of getting a second access point/router and the hassle of setting it up.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Gaming Xbox 360 Systems Video Games