Spooler SubSystem App. Problems

Stephanie

I keep getting this error message popping up. I have been unable to completely load my printer software, I am using an Xerox Workcentre XK35c & HP DeskJet 970 C. I just started using the computer. I have downloaded updayes and drivers for both printers and still no luck. I have to disable the print spooler service in order to stop getting the messages from interrupting my work. Please help!

See the KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I keep getting this error message popping up. I have been unable to
>completely load my printer software, I am using an Xerox Workcentre XK35c &
>HP DeskJet 970 C. I just started using the computer. I have downloaded
>updayes and drivers for both printers and still no luck. I have to disable
>the print spooler service in order to stop getting the messages from
>interrupting my work. Please help!

Hi,
I have the same problem, but with a Brother HL1230
printer. By querring on msn website I found that "MS is
aware of the problem and looking into it". On this
newsgroup I found others having the same problem. Is it
any help from experts? Did anybody solved the problem?
Thx, sgc