  • Fax
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2004 10:08:28 PM

When I print an artical off of the web the page comes out
with the words cut off on the right side of page.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

More about : printing web page problem

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 8:12:55 PM

use page set up to set the margins. Try .25 for all.

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 8:13:45 PM

OR...copy the page contents to word and set up the margins.

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 3:27:32 PM

Or just print in Landscape mode.
--