Printing web page problem

Butch

When I print an artical off of the web the page comes out
with the words cut off on the right side of page.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

use page set up to set the margins. Try .25 for all.

OR...copy the page contents to word and set up the margins.

Or just print in Landscape mode.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com