Sombody know how faxing a crystal report?

I need to send a report by fax, from visual basic code.
Anybody howto??
3 answers Last reply
More about sombody faxing crystal report

    Sample VB program to send a attachment.
    ---------

    Dim FaxServer As New FAXCOMEXLib.FaxServer
    FaxServer.Connect ("testserver")

    Dim FaxDocument As New FAXCOMEXLib.FaxDocument
    FaxDocument.Body = "C:\tmp.txt"
    Call FaxDocument.Recipients.Add("1022", "Test Fax")
    FaxDocument.Subject = "subject"
    FaxDocument.CoverPageType = fcptNONE
    FaxDocument.DocumentName = "Name"
    FaxDocument.Priority = fptNORMAL

    Dim sender As FAXCOMEXLib.FaxSender
    FaxDocument.sender.LoadDefaultSender

    FaxDocument.Submit ("")

    MSDN Link:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fax/faxabout_18s3.asp

    --
    Loganatr [MSFT]
    purposes only.'

    "Antonio J. Ramos" <aj_ramos@terra.es> wrote in message
    >I need to send a report by fax, from visual basic code.
    > Anybody howto??

    Tank you, but I don't to save the report before faxing, I need to send it
    from code, with any objetc directly.

    I dont think streaming is possible in Fax.

    As Fax protocol requires converting your document into Tif image, changing
    its resolution to the negotiated (between sender and receiver) resolution,
    Microsoft doesnt support streaming. Atleast you have to save them in temp
    directory to fax.
    --

    > Tank you, but I don't to save the report before faxing, I need to send it
    > from code, with any objetc directly.

Crystal Fax Microsoft Visual Basic Windows XP