Sombody know how faxing a crystal report?

July 21, 2004 5:36:21 PM

I need to send a report by fax, from visual basic code.
Anybody howto??
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 6:22:54 PM

Sample VB program to send a attachment.
---------

Dim FaxServer As New FAXCOMEXLib.FaxServer
FaxServer.Connect ("testserver")

Dim FaxDocument As New FAXCOMEXLib.FaxDocument
FaxDocument.Body = "C:\tmp.txt"
Call FaxDocument.Recipients.Add("1022", "Test Fax")
FaxDocument.Subject = "subject"
FaxDocument.CoverPageType = fcptNONE
FaxDocument.DocumentName = "Name"
FaxDocument.Priority = fptNORMAL

Dim sender As FAXCOMEXLib.FaxSender
FaxDocument.sender.LoadDefaultSender

FaxDocument.Submit ("")

MSDN Link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

--
Loganatr [MSFT]
purposes only.'

"Antonio J. Ramos" <aj_ramos@terra.es> wrote in message
>I need to send a report by fax, from visual basic code.
> Anybody howto??

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 6:48:54 PM

Tank you, but I don't to save the report before faxing, I need to send it
from code, with any objetc directly.
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 12:03:29 AM

I dont think streaming is possible in Fax.

As Fax protocol requires converting your document into Tif image, changing
its resolution to the negotiated (between sender and receiver) resolution,
Microsoft doesnt support streaming. Atleast you have to save them in temp
directory to fax.
--

!