Printing odd then even pages

After downloading text from the Web sometimes after going
into print I am given the choice to print odd and then
even pages. Why can't I get this choice every time I wish@

Thanks

Fred (B)

This is a feature of the application that you are printing from. Higher end
word processors such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat have this feature
so whatever you have downloaded from the Web that you are printing is
opening in a program other than Internet Explorer (which does not have this
feature).

PattyL.