pencil L1 ???

G

how do i erace the pencli markings on my duron 750 chip so i can re do them??

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
There's a little rubber thing on the other end of the pecil called an Erasor. This has been standard equipement on both traditional wooden pencils and inexpensive mechanical pencils for quite some time. There is no need to modify a pencil that is not so equiped, as a package of them usually cost less than $1 at your local grociery store. Look in the sationary dept. I prefer Stanford pencils, both for graphite quality and rubber quality of the erasor. Less expensive pencils often include an erasor that smears.

Oh, and if your really fussy, you can rub off any residue with alcohol.

Cast not thine pearls before the swine

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Your brain performed an illegal operation and must be restarted right now...[ok]

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

peach

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
<font color=blue>For really aggressive residual graphite removal, might I suggest our latest <A HREF="http://www.electriceraser.com/Heavy Duty.htm" target="_new">product, Model 77</A>, which retails for the bargain price of $69.95. It has proven to be the only effective tool in removing such nasty careless stray markings from the top of your $35 processor.

I never could draw between the lines in kindergarten, either.

:cool: <i><font color=blue>on company time....</i>

TRENDING THREADS