printer

I cannot get my Epson 880 to print bi-directional with XP-
-works fine with my laptop--2K--I have received a 32.dll
error message on occasion

Is the LPT port enabled for bi-directional support in the BIOS?

Is the box checked for bi-directional support in the Properties of the
Printer... Ports tab?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com