printer

I cannot get my Epson 880 to print bi-directional with XP-
-works fine with my laptop--2K--I have received a 32.dll
error message on occasion
1 answer Last reply
More about printer

    Is the LPT port enabled for bi-directional support in the BIOS?

    Is the box checked for bi-directional support in the Properties of the
    Printer... Ports tab?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "dick patzold" <dpatz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I cannot get my Epson 880 to print bi-directional with XP-
    > -works fine with my laptop--2K--I have received a 32.dll
    > error message on occasion

Printers Windows XP