HP PSC 1210 all-in-one printer/scanner

Installed the HP software for my hp psc 1210 combination
printer scaner. It turns on and prints test page and will
scan. The problem is that my programs do not reconize the
Twain and I can't import from the scanner. Also get a
install new hardware message and the a screen that says
error instalation failed hit finish. When you go into
control it shows printer scanner as default. Any
sugessions. Appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

Don
1 answer Last reply
More about 1210 printer scanner

    when you find something out about your 1210 let me know. our's wont even install and the one we got to install messed up so bad we had to return it. we're on our 3rd 1210 series. the computer wont read it. it will do the same as yours basically. email me if you find anything out that might help with my problem. (svinroe87@yahoo.com or streetrebelbabe420@hotmail.com)
    thanks a lot
    samantha

    "Don" wrote:

    > Installed the HP software for my hp psc 1210 combination
    > printer scaner. It turns on and prints test page and will
    > scan. The problem is that my programs do not reconize the
    > Twain and I can't import from the scanner. Also get a
    > install new hardware message and the a screen that says
    > error instalation failed hit finish. When you go into
    > control it shows printer scanner as default. Any
    > sugessions. Appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!
    >
    > Don

Hewlett Packard Scanners Printers Windows XP