Water coolers

G

Well I am wondering about making a water cooler for my cpu. The big thing is that I am afraid of leakage and that will kill my cpu, and other components. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can prevent this, or if it does happen, what liquid does not conduct electricity and would therefore not damage my components. Any help would be appreciated.

24\7 & he still wants access My keys are tired and my mouse is dating a cat <b>COMPUTER RIGHTS</b>

G

All you can do to try and prevent leakage is to make sure everything is sealed nice and tight and hope nothing comes loose. If you wanted to be extra safe you could try and get your hands on deionized water, which will not hurt your components, but it might be hard to find. Also if it happens to make contact with anything before hitting any equipment it could become ionized and still damage your components, and also if you happen to drink enough of it on accident, you could die. Anyway, good luck.

G

What sort of water is deionized water??? is it similar to distilled water?? anyway thanks for your help. I will keep that in mind. While I am on it though, what is good sealer for the connections?? ie where the pipes attach to the pump, raaidiator, etc??

24\7 & he still wants access My keys are tired and my mouse is dating a cat <b>COMPUTER RIGHTS</b>