Sharon, Mass Covered By Verizon ?

Hello:

Tried to determine it from the maps on the Verizon site, but they
lack any kind of detail, and are really poor regarding showing coverage
areas.
Don't know if they do this on purpose or not ?

Anyone happen to know if Sharon, Mass is covered by Verizon ?
Digital or analog, or... ?

Thanks,
Bob
3 answers Last reply
More about sharon mass covered verizon

    "Robert11" <rgsrose@notme.com> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > Tried to determine it from the maps on the Verizon site, but they
    > lack any kind of detail, and are really poor regarding showing coverage
    > areas.
    > Don't know if they do this on purpose or not ?
    >
    > Anyone happen to know if Sharon, Mass is covered by Verizon ?
    > Digital or analog, or... ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    They just built a cellphone tower at Sharon Country Club. Sprint is the
    only carrier currently active on it. Verizon is in negotiations. Other
    than that Sharon is known as a pretty dead zone for most carriers...

    "The Animal" <baba@yaya.com> wrote in message

    > "Robert11" <rgsrose@notme.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Tried to determine it from the maps on the Verizon site, but they
    >> lack any kind of detail, and are really poor regarding showing coverage
    >> areas.
    >> Don't know if they do this on purpose or not ?
    >>
    >> Anyone happen to know if Sharon, Mass is covered by Verizon ?
    >> Digital or analog, or... ?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Bob
    >
    > They just built a cellphone tower at Sharon Country Club. Sprint is the
    > only carrier currently active on it. Verizon is in negotiations. Other
    > than that Sharon is known as a pretty dead zone for most carriers...
    To clarify: this is not to say you can't get a signal in Sharon, just that
    I've noticed drops and bad signals there. Hopefully the possible new tower
    will improve this...

    > Hello:
    >
    > Tried to determine it from the maps on the Verizon site, but they
    > lack any kind of detail, and are really poor regarding showing coverage
    > areas.
    > Don't know if they do this on purpose or not ?
    >
    > Anyone happen to know if Sharon, Mass is covered by Verizon ?
    > Digital or analog, or... ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    Home coverage, roam coverage, or any coverage. If you would be looking
    for a phone to get with a phone number local to the area, it might make
    a difference.

    TH

Verizon Internet Service Providers