I can\'t remember the name of the game!

Lozatron

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
I can't remember the name of this game. I used to play it when I was a kid so I guess that was mid 90's. It's a healthy eating and body game where you have this body machine things, and you have to do tasks and things and then eventually if your successful you can race and win something and walk to the top of a mountain. Can anybody tell me the name of this game, I think it has body in the title.

Thank you

Mateus_Cesar

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
coolrom has all the ROMs for EMULATORS, try looking there, there is a Search Engine where you put a word you think is in the name, it looks up all games for all consoles...

hope it helps!

BTW..help me find my game : w w w . tomshardware . com/ forum/119804-13-game-find

Lozatron

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
Hi,

I have just had a look on the site you recommended and I put the word 'body' into my search and it didnt come up with any names that I would jog my memory or that I instantly recognised. Can you or anyone else recommend any other site or even read my original message and remember what this game was called?

Thank you again

fantastik250

Distinguished
Hey guys,

It's a violation to give links of games to download. Even if they are ROM's. We can help look for the game but not give access to them. I suggest you remove the link.

Mateus_Cesar

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
classicdosgames they say this site is good, haven't used it, maybe if you try manual looking for something that has to do with the game, tried looking up "body" but nothing
Hope You Find It.

Mateus_Cesar

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012

Sorry Bro, but i'm not violating anything, i gave a link for him to look for a game name, not to download, but i took it out.
Thanks for the warning.

Lozatron

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
Hi,

Goodness me, from this website I still can't find the game, hmm. Not really sure what to do :( but I'm just frustrated that I have part of the name I think and not the actual game its like a body robot thing in it too