rpc error

i am using a lexmark z51 printer and it was working ok
until yesterday. i tried to print from an email and
received an "RPC server is unavaliable" error message.
then i couldn't print anything so i tried to reinstall my
printer from my cd and got the same message. PLEASE HELP!

Get the latest driver for XP from lexmark.com. Before installing it, delete
the present driver. Instructions are on the web site.

If you get the same error when installing the new driver, try clicking on
Start and typing,

net start rpcss

and then press enter and try again.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"Steven Colyott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am using a lexmark z51 printer and it was working ok
> until yesterday. i tried to print from an email and
> received an "RPC server is unavaliable" error message.
> then i couldn't print anything so i tried to reinstall my
> printer from my cd and got the same message. PLEASE HELP!

TRENDING THREADS