unable to start driver on reboot

i am not the first (dave) to post this error message. i am a second person having the same problem. during reboot i receive the error message "unable to start driver for HPHipm11.exe. i also have uninstalled and reinstalled the hp driver software for my hp 7350 printer without success. can anyone help????
thanks in advance

dk wrote:
> i am not the first (dave) to post this error message. i am a second
> person having the same problem. during reboot i receive the error
> message "unable to start driver for HPHipm11.exe. i also have
> uninstalled and reinstalled the hp driver software for my hp 7350
> printer without success. can anyone help???? thanks in advance

Ah, but have you uninstalled and reinstalled it /properly/?!