XP faxing

How can I use XP Fax service?
I have ISDN line, but don't have fax-modem.
Is it possible to make faxing with configuration like
this?

Some ISDN adapters have Fax modem capabilities which will sometimes work
with XP Fax. Otherwise, you need either a standard fax modem and a
telephone line to connect it to or an Internet Faxing service:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/fax.htm#internetfax
Personal Fax Services - Internet Fax
http://www.savetz.com/fax/
FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com