Jill

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2003

Hi,

I have 2 brother printers both using USB cables and when I
print the to the one printer I keep gettting an error
message that says "Document Failed to Print". However, my
document does print but the messages keeps popping up
until the job is complete even if you close the window..it
just keeps popping back up. Has anyone else had this
problem? Any help would be appreciated!

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

I'd try disabling the printer monitor.
"Jill" <jmoll@extremezone.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have 2 brother printers both using USB cables and when I
> print the to the one printer I keep gettting an error
> message that says "Document Failed to Print". However, my
> document does print but the messages keeps popping up
> until the job is complete even if you close the window..it
> just keeps popping back up. Has anyone else had this
> problem? Any help would be appreciated!

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.