HP All in One won't print from Publisher

I just installed a HP 7130 and I can not print from
Publisher. I can print from word, note pad and the test
pages print fine. I contacted HP and they said it was a
Publisher problem. Does anyone know what I can do?

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Try this.link.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292274&Product=pub2002
"Bobbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just installed a HP 7130 and I can not print from
> Publisher. I can print from word, note pad and the test
> pages print fine. I contacted HP and they said it was a
> Publisher problem. Does anyone know what I can do?

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.

TRENDING THREADS