Sign in with
Your question

60 FPS for games under my settings

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2012 12:48:26 AM

I want to have a constant FPS of 60 even when there are multiple people in towns, I have lots of mods installed, w/e.

that said I don't need AA, FXAA, or shadows. (the only things I want to look their best are things close to me honestly)
I want to play on 1900 x 1080 on a 24 in monitor.
I want to see people at the maximum distance possible. (even if they aren't very detailed)

What would you recommend considering the above?

More about : fps games settings

June 4, 2012 1:26:20 AM

Hi :) 

A £500 graphics card...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
June 4, 2012 1:45:16 AM

Well I'm sure the CPU matters as well?
Only one monitor as well.
m
l
Related resources
June 4, 2012 5:49:49 AM

Max distance is relative to draw distance and how the developers made the game. Plus, what is your budget?
m
l
June 4, 2012 5:59:45 AM

games as in your running skyrim? then you want a 560ti /6870 to max out the game and a decent quad core running at 3.0ghz or better.

but in citys you will get fps droop as the game is badly optimized for 4 threads. it does use em but sometimes it hangs on 1 and 2 causing the game to stutter. especially in larger citys and entering a level.
m
l
June 4, 2012 8:03:38 PM

Eh I have trouble finding games I don't want to play vs ones I do want to play.

pretty much every FPSMMO/and single player game, single player RPGS (the only mmorpg I'll play is guild wars 2.... and MAYBE elder scrolls online), if a newer civilization or sims game comes out, probably try those...

I'll need a 560 ti to run skyrim even with shadows AA and FXAA turned down or off?
Much more hefty game than I thought...

I was planning to get a 560, non-ti version.
I figure if I go for the ti version I might as well get the 570 since they are nearly the same price...
m
l
!