NEED HELP

HELLO? ANYONE? PLEASE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SET UP MY
PRINTER! I'M A BIT OF A COMPUTER REJECT SO PLEASE BE
PATIENT... I JUST SET UP WINDOWS XP 2002 AND I NEED HELP
SETTING UP MY CANON i550. I CAN'T SEEM TO PRINT ANY OF
THE WORD DOC'S. PLEASE HELP

First, please make sure the Caps Lock button on you keyboard is not pressed.
It is considered shouting if you post in all caps. Also, many (including me)
find it difficult to read.

Do you have the materials (booklets, instruction sheets, CD, &c that came
with the printer? There is usually a quick start guide of some sort with
Canon printers.

If not, these are available from Canon's web site in downloadable form.
http://www.canon.com/gateway/region/americas.html

is the site for the Americas.

If you still need help after looking through those materials, let us know.
Also let us know what you have done up to this point and what the result has
been.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS