Print Spooler Disabled

I cannot print or add a printer with my Windows XP Home
Edition PC. It tells me that the Print Spooler is turned
off. How can I get this turned back on so that I can
print?
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler disabled

    You could try navigating to Start run and typing

    net start spooler

    in the slot. Press enter.

    To see a list of services running, navigate to the Start Run slot and type

    cmd
    net start

    Press enter after each line.

    Type exit <enter> to quit the command window.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/net_start.asp

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Tom Allan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot print or add a printer with my Windows XP Home
    > Edition PC. It tells me that the Print Spooler is turned
    > off. How can I get this turned back on so that I can
    > print?

Print Spooler Fax Windows XP Microsoft Printers