Question: What verizon frequency available in New Castle, ..

Last response: in Network Providers
February 22, 2005 12:26:53 AM

I was asked to help someone with an amplifier. Wilson has one for the
800mhz digital/analog. So, if those frequencies are in use, good
investment, if not, no need to bother.

If you could share also how you found out this information, then I'd look up
my next question myself. Thanks.

--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you. Worred about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 7:16:26 AM

What verizon frequency available in Virginia, specfically: New Castle, west
of Roanoke

oops, talking about Virginia Virgina; New Castle,Virginia; West of Roanoke,
Virginia

--

"dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote in message
> I was asked to help someone with an amplifier. Wilson has one for the
> 800mhz digital/analog. So, if those frequencies are in use, good
> investment, if not, no need to bother.
>
> If you could share also how you found out this information, then I'd look
up
> my next question myself. Thanks.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
> you. Worred about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 10:09:28 AM

800 mhz, is what's in this area. SID 502 at any rate. what's the
cost of the 800 mhz amp you were speaking of. I'm lookin for one as
well (since the PC 5220 card really has poor reception compared to my
VX4400 phone)
February 23, 2005 8:12:45 AM

Thank you, at 800mhz, then the wilson is an option. While I haven't checked
prices yet, here are the items that you'll need from wilson and their part
numbers. I'll check prices tomorrow ( and spelling)

Outside yagi: 301 111
Inside antenna 301 106

ampfiyer 801 103

cable 9913 ultra loss

uses N connectors

--

<jamessmalljr@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 800 mhz, is what's in this area. SID 502 at any rate. what's the
> cost of the 800 mhz amp you were speaking of. I'm lookin for one as
> well (since the PC 5220 card really has poor reception compared to my
> VX4400 phone)

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 4:30:08 AM

Two things: the price, and how to find the coverage in an area.
1) Coverage and frequency: try http://www.wirelessadvisor.com/checkzip.cfm

2) While I haven't found the lowest price, worst case is $600 for all. But
$400 is their budget, so I'll show around for the better price. These could
be list... as I found the yagi for $60 easily.
1. 50db Bi-Directional Amplifier (801103) - $499.99
2. Two 20' Low Loss Coax Extension Cable - 2 x $59.99
3. Yagi Antenna - $89.99 (your outside part, and you'll need a pole)
4. Dome Antenna - $49.99 (the inside part, you can velcro to the wall if you
like.)

--

!