printing multiple PDF files

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I highlight multiple PDF files, and right click to
print, they don't print. I have to open each PDF
individually to print it. Is this an issue with Windows
XP, the printer, or Adobe? Any help on this issue will be
greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Something must translate the pdf file into a format the windows system and
the printer driver can understand. Since that is normally Adobe and it's
hangers on,I would start there.

"Frank Catapano" <fcatapano@audiovox.com> wrote in message
> When I highlight multiple PDF files, and right click to
> print, they don't print. I have to open each PDF
> individually to print it. Is this an issue with Windows
> XP, the printer, or Adobe? Any help on this issue will be
> greatly appreciated.

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.