Modifying picture print layout contact sheet

Tags:
  • Photo
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 27, 2004 4:43:36 PM

I am using the Photo Printing Wizard to print photos for
business purposes. I would like to use a layout like the
contact sheet layout with the file names listed below the
picture, but I would like the picture to print a bit
larger, to allow perhaps 6 to 8 pictures per page. Is
there any way to modify the layout?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

More about : modifying picture print layout contact sheet

October 12, 2004 1:11:08 PM

In the photo printing wizard there are seveal choices, one of which is wallet
sized photos and others which are larger.

I used to be able to print file names along with my contact sheets, but it
suddenly stopped doing it. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks

!