Modifying picture print layout contact sheet

I am using the Photo Printing Wizard to print photos for
business purposes. I would like to use a layout like the
contact sheet layout with the file names listed below the
picture, but I would like the picture to print a bit
larger, to allow perhaps 6 to 8 pictures per page. Is
there any way to modify the layout?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
1 answer Last reply
More about modifying picture print layout contact sheet

    In the photo printing wizard there are seveal choices, one of which is wallet
    sized photos and others which are larger.

    I used to be able to print file names along with my contact sheets, but it
    suddenly stopped doing it. Does anyone have a solution to this?

    Thanks

    > I am using the Photo Printing Wizard to print photos for
    > business purposes. I would like to use a layout like the
    > contact sheet layout with the file names listed below the
    > picture, but I would like the picture to print a bit
    > larger, to allow perhaps 6 to 8 pictures per page. Is
    > there any way to modify the layout?

Photo Microsoft Windows XP