Faxing a document.

Ihave just installed DSL which I'm now on. I'm still
hooked up with my modem for faxing and using the calling
feature in the address book. I know how to fax from my
Lexmark X73 and how to use the fax console to send a fax
cover sheet. I want to know how to send a document
that's made in MS Works without printing it and sending
it with my printer. Is this possible? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about faxing document

    Print it to the Fax printer from within Works. The XP Fax service appears
    as a printer in the list of available printers from most Windows
    applications that have printing capabilities.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Rod Erickson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ihave just installed DSL which I'm now on. I'm still
    > hooked up with my modem for faxing and using the calling
    > feature in the address book. I know how to fax from my
    > Lexmark X73 and how to use the fax console to send a fax
    > cover sheet. I want to know how to send a document
    > that's made in MS Works without printing it and sending
    > it with my printer. Is this possible? Thanks.

Fax Document Windows XP