Faxing a document.

Ihave just installed DSL which I'm now on. I'm still
hooked up with my modem for faxing and using the calling
feature in the address book. I know how to fax from my
Lexmark X73 and how to use the fax console to send a fax
cover sheet. I want to know how to send a document
that's made in MS Works without printing it and sending
it with my printer. Is this possible? Thanks.

Print it to the Fax printer from within Works. The XP Fax service appears
as a printer in the list of available printers from most Windows
applications that have printing capabilities.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com