What do I need to do the following?

I would like to transfer ringers and wallpaper (photos) to my Motorola
V710, I would also like to have my phone-book on my PC. Which program
and cable do I need? Thanks.

rw

DrJoel wrote:
> I would like to transfer ringers and wallpaper (photos) to my Motorola
> V710, I would also like to have my phone-book on my PC. Which program
> and cable do I need? Thanks.
Have you tried a transflash card?

If I get the transflash card and copy the ringers to card is that all I
need to do?

RW wrote:
> DrJoel wrote:
>
>> I would like to transfer ringers and wallpaper (photos) to my Motorola
>> V710, I would also like to have my phone-book on my PC. Which program
>> and cable do I need? Thanks.
>
> Have you tried a transflash card?

In what directory on the TransFlash card do I put wallpaper that I want
to use on my Motorola v710? Thanks.

DrJoel wrote:
> If I get the transflash card and copy the ringers to card is that all I
> need to do?
>
> RW wrote:
>
>> DrJoel wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to transfer ringers and wallpaper (photos) to my
>>> Motorola V710, I would also like to have my phone-book on my PC.
>>> Which program and cable do I need? Thanks.
>>

>> Have you tried a transflash card?

TRENDING THREADS