Windows XP Pro Fax Services with Outlook 2003

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Fax
  • Outlook 2003
  • Windows XP
July 27, 2004 10:23:54 PM

I understand from Microsoft Documentation that when you
have Outlook 2003 the Windows XP Fax services do not
work. Is an alternative provided through Outlook or do
you buy fax software?

More about : windows pro fax services outlook 2003

Anonymous
July 28, 2004 3:39:32 AM

What documentation are you referring to? I have Outlook 2003 installed on
my XP Pro notebook and the Fax service works just fine with it.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com