Printer Problem

I have a Lexmark Z23 printer, and I installed everything,
but when I try to print anything, the cartridge does not
move back and fourth like it would if it were to be
printing. The paper just slides out, and it says that
printing is complete when nothing really prints at all.
My spooler is on, and I think the drivers are set. I
have Windows XP, and I do not know what is wrong. Please
help me. This is very very important.
3 answers Last reply
More about printer problem

    Have you unlocked the printer carriage which is normally
    set locked for delivery purposes

    How do you lock and unlock it?

    Read the printer manual!
    www.coribright.com