Canon BJC7000

How do I get this printer to work in XP? Used to run
windows 98 then bought new computer with XP - Ooooh , am
not able to even open 'add printer'. Can anyone help me
on this?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon bjc7000

    Delete any installed printer drivers using Start Printers and Faxes
    Highlight printer Right mouse click Choose Delete from the context
    menu.

    Download the setup instructions and XP printer driver from
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=329&modelid=7956

    "Tiny" version
    http://tinyurl.com/5vebj

    Install the new driver in accordance with the instructions. Do _Not_ connect
    the printer to the computer until the instructions say it should be
    connected.

    If there is an error during the install, try navigating to Start Run and
    typing the following followed by pressing Enter.

    net start spooler

    Then re-try the installation.
    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Mish" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I get this printer to work in XP? Used to run
    > windows 98 then bought new computer with XP - Ooooh , am
    > not able to even open 'add printer'. Can anyone help me
    > on this?

Printers Canon Windows XP