Printing with XP

Can anyone help me?????
When I upgraded to window XP, I lost the ability to
print . What can I do?

You need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers correctly. Usually happens
when you upgrade and leave the printer connected to the computer. Read
Cari's web site for instructions:

"smada124" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me?????
> When I upgraded to window XP, I lost the ability to
> print . What can I do?

Hi
Can you please brief little about the situation like Which OS you were previously using and Which printer you were using so that we can come up to a solution.
We can check whether the printer driver is a problem or any thing else.

Thanks

"smada124" wrote:

> Can anyone help me?????
> When I upgraded to window XP, I lost the ability to
> print . What can I do?

I know what you mean. When a friend of mine upgraded from
98 to ME, he lost the will to live.