unable to receive or send e-mails to a certain genealogy g..

I belong to a genealogy group. For months everything went swimmingly. Then,
out of the blue, I stopped receiving e-mails from them and could not get my
e-mails to them to be accepted by my computer. (Windows XP prof:) Eventually
I contacted my ISP who could not help. Then I called in a professional who
also failed to help. My son, who is a real wizard with a computer spent a
whole day trying to put the matter right. Then I got in touch with the group
via someone else's computer and was told something had put a block on my
e-mails from them but that it would be cured if I got a new e-mail address.
I have since tried with three new e-mail addresses but no luck. Could it be
because I deleted most of my e-mails from the group because I had so many?
Could I have inadvertently caused the problem myself? Any help will be
appreciated.
Ivy

Ivy Newby wrote:
> I belong to a genealogy group. For months everything went swimmingly.
> Then, out of the blue, I stopped receiving e-mails from them and
> could not get my e-mails to them to be accepted by my computer.
> (Windows XP prof:) Eventually I contacted my ISP who could not help.
> Then I called in a professional who also failed to help. My son, who
> is a real wizard with a computer spent a whole day trying to put the
> matter right. Then I got in touch with the group via someone else's
> computer and was told something had put a block on my e-mails from
> them but that it would be cured if I got a new e-mail address. I have
> since tried with three new e-mail addresses but no luck. Could it be
> because I deleted most of my e-mails from the group because I had so
> many? Could I have inadvertently caused the problem myself? Any help
> will be
> appreciated. Ivy

I fail to see what this has to do with either printing or faxing...

TRENDING THREADS