Installing ScSi CD to deskpro XL 5100

Hi, I'm trying to install Win98 on this system. It currently has no
OS. I wondered why my Win 98 boot CD could not install the CD
drivers, then discovered that it is because this is a SCSI cd! So I
was assured these were the drivers I needed, and loaded them onto the
root directory c:

aspi2dos.sys
aspi4dos.sys
aspi8dos.sys
aspi8u2.sys
aspicd.sys

Then I set up config.sys and autoexec.bat as such:

autoexec:

@echo off

MSCDEX.EXE /D:cdscsci /L:R

config:

device=himem.sys /testmem:eek:ff
files=30
buffers=20

device=aspi2dos.sys
device=aspi8dos.sys
device=aspi4dos.sys
device=aspi8u2.sys
device=aspicd.sys /D:cdscsci

lastdrive=z

but what do I do to now to get it to boot up and load the CD?

Thanks, Bevin

I'd go to www.bootdisk.com and download a preconfigured 98SE boot disk.

Tom