Help..

Hi guys.. i am trying to find a driver for a "Pitney bows 1640 printer.. does anyone know where i can download one from.. or is there a compatable one that will work.

Thanksin advance

Kev

Hi Kev

Is the spelling correct?

http://www.pb.com/cgi-bin/pb.dll/jsp/GlobalNavigation.do?moduleName=Product&lang=en&country=

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Kev B" <Kev B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABE41243-A1DE-45AF-AB50-9E4568E30CC4@microsoft.com...
> Hi guys.. i am trying to find a driver for a "Pitney bows 1640 printer.. does anyone know where i can download one from.. or is there a compatable one that will work.
>
> Thanksin advance
>
> Kev

Hi Will.
Looked over the link you posted but still couldn't find any driver download page
Or anywhere for the 1640 driver..
Is it in there somewhere? My spelling is quite bad.. I am dyslexic

kind regards
kev

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi Kev
>
> Is the spelling correct?
>
> http://www.pb.com/cgi-bin/pb.dll/jsp/GlobalNavigation.do?moduleName=Product&lang=en&country=
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Kev B" <Kev B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABE41243-A1DE-45AF-AB50-9E4568E30CC4@microsoft.com...
> > Hi guys.. i am trying to find a driver for a "Pitney bows 1640 printer.. does anyone know where i can download one from.. or is there a compatable one that will work.
> >
> > Thanksin advance
> >
> > Kev

Hi Kev

Apologies if I caused any offence - it wasn't meant, just a genuine misspelling enquiry. I came up with Pitney Bowes, but ATM I can't find a driver specific to your printer. How old is the printer?

--

Hi Kev

Apologies if I caused any offence - it wasn't meant, just a genuine
misspelling enquiry. I came up with Pitney Bowes, but ATM I can't find a
driver specific to your printer. How old is the printer?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

Possibly: http://www.imagistics.com/

I think Pitney Bowes spun their printer business off to these guys at some
point.

Dick Kistler

Hi

Can you please email me?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Kev B" <KevB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7833D37F-DD5C-4E57-BA7F-0C3A22918B2A@microsoft.com...
> Hi Will.
> Looked over the link you posted but still couldn't find any driver download page
> Or anywhere for the 1640 driver..
> Is it in there somewhere? My spelling is quite bad.. I am dyslexic
>
> kind regards
> kev
>
> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi Kev
>>
>> Is the spelling correct?
>>
>> http://www.pb.com/cgi-bin/pb.dll/jsp/GlobalNavigation.do?moduleName=Product&lang=en&country=
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Kev B" <Kev B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABE41243-A1DE-45AF-AB50-9E4568E30CC4@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi guys.. i am trying to find a driver for a "Pitney bows 1640 printer.. does anyone know where i can download one from.. or is there a compatable one that will work.
>> >
>> > Thanksin advance
>> >
>> > Kev

Hi Will.
sent you a e-mail

"Dick Kistler" <dickkist@nospam-hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OhYA2SjdEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

> Hi Kev
>
> Apologies if I caused any offence - it wasn't meant, just a genuine
> misspelling enquiry. I came up with Pitney Bowes, but ATM I can't find a
> driver specific to your printer. How old is the printer?
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> Possibly: http://www.imagistics.com/
>
> I think Pitney Bowes spun their printer business off to these guys at some
> point.
>
> Dick Kistler

Hi Dick

Thanks - I think you're right. I went a roundabout route to find that out!! I've forwarded Kev's OP to someone else, but with the time difference, it may be a few hours before a reply.

Thanks for your input.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

Hi

Can you try again, please. It may have caught up in my spam filters - sorry?

--

"Kev B" <KevB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3F1C29-6C62-48AA-B34F-D0C3D5505D72@microsoft.com...
> Hi Will.
> sent you a e-mail
>
> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Can you please email me?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Kev B" <KevB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7833D37F-DD5C-4E57-BA7F-0C3A22918B2A@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi Will.
>> > Looked over the link you posted but still couldn't find any driver download page
>> > Or anywhere for the 1640 driver..
>> > Is it in there somewhere? My spelling is quite bad.. I am dyslexic
>> >
>> > kind regards
>> > kev

Hi Kev

You'll have to direct contact:

http://www.pitneybowestsg.com/public/ccontact.htm

Or try the driver for the HP DeskJet 500