limited users can't print

i have a deskjet 1220c with usb connection. i have admin
account. if anyone else is logged in, i have trouble
printing. if i go out and log them off and then log back
in i can print. Limited users get a weird message about
some spooling problem and offer choices of location for
spooling to occur.
Any suggestions?
Thanks \
Alfred

Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes. Right click on the
Printer and select Properties. In the Advanced tab, set it to Print
Directly to Printer instead of using the Print Spooler.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Anew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have a deskjet 1220c with usb connection. i have admin
> account. if anyone else is logged in, i have trouble
> printing. if i go out and log them off and then log back
> in i can print. Limited users get a weird message about
> some spooling problem and offer choices of location for
> spooling to occur.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks \
> Alfred

I tried this but when I asked for print, whatever program
I was in crashed without printing. Any other suggestions?
Alfred