Print job gets stuck before getting to printer

Hi....when I want to print from Works, the program sends the document to the printer. The problem is that it gets 'hung up' somehow before it reaches the printer...It's something in Windows. The printer icon comes up and lists the print job, says it is printing, but it's not. The printer reads as ready. I can print from other programs, normally. Also, when a print job gets stuck in this window, I tell it to delete or cancel, and it says it is doing so, but it stays in the window and holds up any other printing I want to do........I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, etc etc......help???

Sorry...."print que" was what I was looking for when describing the box where the job gets stuck.......I can't get the old job {that wouldn't print anyway} to delete from the print que box.......

"Lady Cinnamon" wrote:

> Hi....when I want to print from Works, the program sends the document to the printer. The problem is that it gets 'hung up' somehow before it reaches the printer...It's something in Windows. The printer icon comes up and lists the print job, says it is printing, but it's not. The printer reads as ready. I can print from other programs, normally. Also, when a print job gets stuck in this window, I tell it to delete or cancel, and it says it is doing so, but it stays in the window and holds up any other printing I want to do........I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, etc etc......help???

Latest posts