Mstask.Exe was scanned

My firewall just popped up a message

Mstask.exe contacted by
67.126.141.223 on local port 1025
listen - listener - remote file sharing

Using http://www.arin.net I find that address is part of
Pac Bell Internet Services

Since I don't use Pac Bell, and have no idea why the Task Scheduler
in Windows would have anything to do with Pac Bell, I suppose I will
presume this is an attempt to infect my computer with "something"

In any event, I told my firewall to block the scan

Does anyone know what is trying to contact Mstask.Exe ?

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

It sounds to me like an IP spoof with the intent to hijack your computer with a
remote control trojan...but then I'm paranoid when it comes to Internet
security! The same company's IP addy keeps showing up on mine, too. This is
why I'm assuming it's spoofed.