Import MS Word doc to use as Fax cover template

How do I import a MS Word document to use as a fax cover
page template in Wndows XP Pro? The document has a small
graphic (business logo). Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about import word cover template

    Import? Print it to the Fax printer along eith the rest of your document.
    Otherwise, you need to create the cover page in the Cover Page Editor. XP
    Fax is not a sophisticated application.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC NBC-IN

    "doriep" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I import a MS Word document to use as a fax cover
    > page template in Wndows XP Pro? The document has a small
    > graphic (business logo). Thanks!

    You can copy from MS Word and paste it in Cover Page Editor along with some
    Fax Information fields which you can do it from the Insert tab in the Menu
    bar and save it as a Personal Cover Page (.COV) file. Open Fax Console and
    goto Tools, Personal Cover Pages and copy the cover page you created from
    the area you have saved it. Next time you can use the same as the default
    Cover Page.

    --
    Anantha Yogesh

    purposes only.

    "Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]" <hhh@kvoa.com> wrote in message
    > Import? Print it to the Fax printer along eith the rest of your document.
    > Otherwise, you need to create the cover page in the Cover Page Editor. XP
    > Fax is not a sophisticated application.
    >
    > Hal
    > --
    > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX
    > KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC NBC-IN
    > Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com
    >

    > "doriep" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How do I import a MS Word document to use as a fax cover
    > > page template in Wndows XP Pro? The document has a small
    > > graphic (business logo). Thanks!

    There is no way to directly import a MS Word document to use as cover page.
    You could create a cover page in Fax cover page editor and copy paste the
    graphics in that.

    --
    Loganatr [MSFT]
    purposes only.'

    "doriep" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I import a MS Word document to use as a fax cover
    > page template in Wndows XP Pro? The document has a small
    > graphic (business logo). Thanks!

Fax Document Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP