EQ2 - Where to learn languages

I have been trying to work out where you learn the different languages
in EQ2, so far I have done the Gnoll language quest, but I have been
trying to find out where and what I need to do to learn the other
languages like especially the player languages.

If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
grateful
--
Abaric - 23lvl Paladin - Faydark
4 answers Last reply

    "Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

    > If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
    > grateful

    My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
    http://eq2.ogaming.com

    --
    Redbeard, the Lore Seeker
    <Veritas>

    Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
    <Resolution, Retired>
    Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
    Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

    "Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have been trying to work out where you learn the different languages
    > in EQ2, so far I have done the Gnoll language quest, but I have been
    > trying to find out where and what I need to do to learn the other
    > languages like especially the player languages.
    >
    > If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
    > grateful
    > --
    > Abaric - 23lvl Paladin - Faydark

    scribes sell the player tongues for 12 s each.

    "Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in

    > "Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    > > If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
    >> grateful
    >
    > My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
    > http://eq2.ogaming.com

    Bob...I love you, man.

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    "Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message

    >> My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
    >> http://eq2.ogaming.com
    >>

    > Bob...I love you, man.

    Great site, ain't it? Just posted some info on the Missing Scouts (Bloodline
    Chronicles) quest, having figured it out tonight and moving on to part two.

    --
    Redbeard, the Lore Seeker
    <Veritas>
    Dwarven Mystic and Alchemist
    Loyal Citizen of the Antonia Bayle
    Current resident of Qeynos Harbor
    http://veritas.everquest2guilds.com

    Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
    <Resolution, Retired>
    Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
    Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

Games Video Games