EQ2 - Where to learn languages

Last response: in Video Games
March 19, 2005 12:43:00 PM

I have been trying to work out where you learn the different languages
in EQ2, so far I have done the Gnoll language quest, but I have been
trying to find out where and what I need to do to learn the other
languages like especially the player languages.

If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
grateful
--
Abaric - 23lvl Paladin - Faydark

More about : eq2 learn languages

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:09:29 PM

"Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
> grateful

My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
http://eq2.ogaming.com

--
Redbeard, the Lore Seeker
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 2:38:25 PM

"Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have been trying to work out where you learn the different languages
> in EQ2, so far I have done the Gnoll language quest, but I have been
> trying to find out where and what I need to do to learn the other
> languages like especially the player languages.
>
> If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
> grateful
> --
> Abaric - 23lvl Paladin - Faydark

scribes sell the player tongues for 12 s each.
March 21, 2005 11:20:21 PM

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in

> "Abaric" <EQNewsGroup@NOSPAM.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> > If anyone has any information which would help me, I would be very
>> grateful
>
> My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
> http://eq2.ogaming.com

Bob...I love you, man.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

"Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message

>> My vote for the best Internet resource for EQ2 quest information:
>> http://eq2.ogaming.com
>>

> Bob...I love you, man.

Great site, ain't it? Just posted some info on the Missing Scouts (Bloodline
Chronicles) quest, having figured it out tonight and moving on to part two.

--

!